Advanced Surveying using Total Station & GPS
Know all about Work Shop...
Total station is an electronic optical instrument used in modern method of surveying in civil engineering industry. Adequate knowledge of this instrument is must for all civil engineers to execute the project successfully, advantage of using this instrument for survey data collection, computational data analysis, data synchronization with integrated technology like GIS & CAD and error analysis, column marking, roads, irrigation projects & tunnels etc.,
This workshop provides enough working knowledge on total station survey which is widely in use across civil engineering and other allied industries. It also helps participants to learn technical skill through hands on learning activities and technical concepts involved in civil engineering. Fresh graduates can become entrepreneurs after completion of the course, as there are wide opportunities for civil engineers in survey and GIS industry both in domestic and international market. At the end this certificate adds an additional recognition and weight to you CV.
Course details and topic covered:
Day 1: Practical’s
· Presentation on traditional & advanced surveying technologies
· Current traditional and advanced procedure carrying out in the industry for the surveying of residential/commercial properties, national highway road projects, irrigation projects from 5000 – 100000 and above hectares mining survey, metro rail etc.,
· Introduction of different parts, functions and application of total station.
· Live demonstration on how to operate total station.
Day 2: Practical’s
· Demonstration of carrying out traversing using total station.
· Individual practice of traverse by participants.
Day 3: Practical’s
· Demonstration of procedure to carryout topographical survey of small residential property.
· Independently carrying out typographical survey by participants.
Day 4: Practical’s
· Demonstration and practice of total station applications.
§ Setting out of column / centerline of the road
§ Height measurement of the tree/building/tower
§ Instant area calculation in the field
§ Downloading the data to any device and preparation of drawing
Day 5: Practical’s
· Software training on e-surveying to process the total station – date in preparing contours, LS & CS, Road design and quantity survey
· Total station practical and theory test for evaluation of learning standards
· Presentation of the following LIVE project data & drawing of projects carried out by our M/s. Madhusiri Group., Bangalore (Karnataka)
· National highway projects in Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh & Tamilnadu
· Irrigation project in YSR Kadapa Dist. Of Andhra Pradesh
· State highway in Karnataka – PMGSY (Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna)
· Topographical survey of residential properties in Bangalore
· Column marking drawing of building projects in Bangalore
What is SMV’s “Total Station
& GPS” why to choose?
When technology is moving faster according to the time and situation in global market one should know how to utilize them very efficiently which can save time and energy with an outstanding productivity. SMV’s “Total Station” training provides complete knowledge and practical training about how to use optical surveying instrument / device at site for doing local inspection and marking projects to execute at the right direction.
Who are eligible for this course?
· Students perusingITI/DCE/ BE/Diploma/M.Tech Civil
· Practicing engineers and course completed Engineers
· Corporate construction companies